The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes english. The audio talks about earth core. You can download the video from –
Answer the following question in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- The speaker uses a term for the Earth Center. What is it?
- What if something is heavy in relation to its size called?
- How big is the Earth’s core?
- What is the place where living being live on Earth called?
- What is the distance of the Earth core from the surface of Earth?
- Which element is present in abundance in crust and mantle?
- Which element is present in abundance in core?
- What protects the humans against cosmic radiation?
- What is the area around the Earth in which the Earth’s magnetic field is felt called
- Which word describes “make something change direction”?
- 6000 km
- magnetic field
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. The audio talks about St.George’s Day.
You can download it, from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- What is the importance of 23rd April?
- The speaker uses a term for the person who gives special help to a particular place or event. What is it?
- According to the legend, which mythical creature did St. George killed?
- Which countries comprise Britain?
- Who is the patron saint of Wales?
- Which phrase is used to refer to people from different backgrounds?
- The word used to describe people, animal and plants made of different things is _____________
- What are the two kind of national identities?
- Which expression is used to describe a society of people living from lots of different backgrounds living together?
- St George’s Day
- patron saint
- a dragon
- England, Scotland, Wales
- Saint David
- multiple identities
- Ethnic and Civic
- Melting point of cultures