Is economics something that sends chills down your spine? Does it really bothers you? Are you interested in studying economics, knowing how things work, may be make a change? Are you interested in studying abroad? Study Economics in Britain?Do you want to have an advantage over others in the knowledge of economics?
Well if you are one of them, if you are passionate about following your heart, fulfilling your dreams, have a quick look at the best British universities to study economics:
- Oxford University-: The economics department of Oxford University has some of the most distinguished economist and is the leading economics institute in the world.
- Warwick University-: The economics department of this university has been regarded as one of the best in UK and Europe. It has about 1200 undergraduate students while 330 post graduate students amongst which 50% are from UK and 50% are international students.
- Cambridge University-: The economics course in Cambridge University provides a in-depth knowledge of the core economics. The best part is that after studying two years of economics you can even try out with a new course and do it in addition.
- Surrey University-: This university enjoys an international reputation with its economics course being ranked fourth in the UK. The teaching is such that you are supposed to give your own ideas and talk it out making study very exciting.
- Herriot-Watt University-: The economics pro gramme of this university is highly rated in league tables and student satisfaction making it a really joyful university to study in.
- Leeds University-: It is one of the highest and the biggest university in UK with offices in South Asia to provide you the information about the University.
- Coventry University
- University College London(UCL)
- Kent University
- Durham University
- Portsmouth University
- London School Of Economics
- Bristol University
- Aston University
- Strathclyde University
- Oxford Brookes
- Queen Mary
Life is like a restaurant, you will get what you deserve. The more the money (knowledge) the better the facilities( options).