Working is one thing. Living life is another. If you want to work hard and live life all at once, come to Singapore and live life in Singapore.
- No Discrimination
- Singapore is one of those countries which takes racism seriously. There is a strong racial and religious harmony in Singapore. People of Singapore are honest, highly disciplined and extremely hard-working. In Singapore, there is respect for seniority, authority and social norms. The lifestyle in Singapore is multi-cultural with ethnic communities Chinese, Malays and Indians maintaining their unique lifestyle and living harmoniously.
- Highest Level Of Health And Sanitation
- Singapore being one of the cleanest cities is renowned for its highest levels of health care infrastructures, health-care industry, doctors and specialist, and nutrition. There are strong laws against littering in Singapore. Students abroad will find hygiene and cleanliness imbibed in its system, with a fine even for falling to flush a toilet after use. Singaporean government encourages a healthy life style and diet and people are engaged in a lot of physical activities.
- Singapore has one of the greatest street foods in the world. Studying becomes lot more fun with the great recreation activities going on in Singapore. The food culture attracts the foodies in this vibrant place. Movies, music concerts, art festivals and lot more happens in Singapore frequently.
People in Singapore know how to live life. They work hard and then party hard.
Although most of us initially run after money, but in the end we usually realize that happiness is what we all want. We all want to achieve things and be happy about it. If you want to do your MBA, live in country that makes you happy, I say go to Singapore and study happily in Singapore. Why do I think so?? Well here are the reasons-:
- Easy Visa Process
- The best part about studying in Singapore is that visa would be the last thing to trouble you. Unlike most of the foreign countries the visa application to Singapore is lot more easier. The application is linked to the university and major portion of the application is done by the university on behalf of the students. This makes it all the more easier to apply for the visa.
- Life In Singapore
- Singapore is the perfect blend of west and the east. For the first timers, it is a great place to introduce themselves to the Asian culture. From the sights of the gleaming skyscrapers to the Chinese shop houses and Malay mosques to Hindu temples, there is so much in Singapore that you can find yourself almost lost in the beauty of the country. Singapore has been ranked 1 in Asia for the best quality of life. It has emerged as the happiest country of Asia.
The official languages in Singapore is English although mandarin, Malay and Tamil are widely spoken.
Life is not about just work or about play, it is all about the perfect work-life balance.
For a student interested in studying abroad, the most important factor while deciding on the country is the university. Other factors do play a role, but they are often secondary. So, if you are a MBA aspirant, trying to figure out the perfect country for your course, have a look at some of the highly ranked MBA Universities In Singapore:
- National University of Singapore
- The university is globally ranked 31 and offers the best global knowledge with Asian insights. The focus is put on bringing Asian business to the forefront of the world economy and prepares students for it. The university boasts of a highly diverse student body of over 37,000 students from across the world, making your abroad study more exciting.
- Nanyang Technological University-Nanyang Business School (NTU-NBS)
- The university is ranked 40 globally and is placed 1st among the world’s best young universities. It is the fastest rising university in the world to the top 50 list.
- Singapore Management University (SMU)-Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- The school of business is a dynamic Asian business school with over hundred full time faculties. With more than 2500 students from across the world, it is ranked amongst the top schools for its finance and accounting programs.
- INSEAD is the world’s leading business school and opened its Asia campus in Singapore in 2005. The school is renowned for its diverse classes, which help the students to work in diverse environment.
Remember, you learn a great deal from the books, but you learn the best by experiences.
Let’s talk business. Are you the one who wants to pursue an MBA with a mix of an abroad study? Are you bored of hearing United States, Australia and United Kingdom whenever you talked about study abroad? Well, then Singapore is the place for you. A MBA from Singapore has become a priority for most of the students especially Indians. The reasons?
- Perfect Blend Of East and West
- The best thing about the B-schools in Singapore is they offer management education with an Asian as well as a global perspective that opens for you plenty of opportunities. You are able to get an in-depth insight of the Asian economy as well as of the western market and tradition. With such a global exposure, you end up getting the best of both the worlds and even gain an edge over your peers.
- Singapore has over 20 languages, but the education in B-schools is provided in English. It is also the language of communication in day-to-day life, making it more accessible for the students from abroad. This makes your life much more easier and shifts your focus from learning a language to studying your course and helps you in understanding their culture in a better way.
We can provide the facts, but the decision will always be yours.