MBA Universities In Singapore
For a student interested in studying abroad, the most important factor while deciding on the country is the university. Other factors do play a role, but they are often secondary. So, if you are a MBA aspirant, trying to figure out the perfect country for your course, have a look at some of the highly ranked MBA Universities In Singapore:
- National University of Singapore
- The university is globally ranked 31 and offers the best global knowledge with Asian insights. The focus is put on bringing Asian business to the forefront of the world economy and prepares students for it. The university boasts of a highly diverse student body of over 37,000 students from across the world, making your abroad study more exciting.
- Nanyang Technological University-Nanyang Business School (NTU-NBS)
- The university is ranked 40 globally and is placed 1st among the world’s best young universities. It is the fastest rising university in the world to the top 50 list.
- Singapore Management University (SMU)-Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- The school of business is a dynamic Asian business school with over hundred full time faculties. With more than 2500 students from across the world, it is ranked amongst the top schools for its finance and accounting programs.
- INSEAD is the world’s leading business school and opened its Asia campus in Singapore in 2005. The school is renowned for its diverse classes, which help the students to work in diverse environment.
Remember, you learn a great deal from the books, but you learn the best by experiences.