Working is one thing. Living life is another. If you want to work hard and live life all at once, come to Singapore and live life in Singapore.
- No Discrimination
- Singapore is one of those countries which takes racism seriously. There is a strong racial and religious harmony in Singapore. People of Singapore are honest, highly disciplined and extremely hard-working. In Singapore, there is respect for seniority, authority and social norms. The lifestyle in Singapore is multi-cultural with ethnic communities Chinese, Malays and Indians maintaining their unique lifestyle and living harmoniously.
- Highest Level Of Health And Sanitation
- Singapore being one of the cleanest cities is renowned for its highest levels of health care infrastructures, health-care industry, doctors and specialist, and nutrition. There are strong laws against littering in Singapore. Students abroad will find hygiene and cleanliness imbibed in its system, with a fine even for falling to flush a toilet after use. Singaporean government encourages a healthy life style and diet and people are engaged in a lot of physical activities.
- Singapore has one of the greatest street foods in the world. Studying becomes lot more fun with the great recreation activities going on in Singapore. The food culture attracts the foodies in this vibrant place. Movies, music concerts, art festivals and lot more happens in Singapore frequently.
People in Singapore know how to live life. They work hard and then party hard.
Although most of us initially run after money, but in the end we usually realize that happiness is what we all want. We all want to achieve things and be happy about it. If you want to do your MBA, live in country that makes you happy, I say go to Singapore and study happily in Singapore. Why do I think so?? Well here are the reasons-:
- Easy Visa Process
- The best part about studying in Singapore is that visa would be the last thing to trouble you. Unlike most of the foreign countries the visa application to Singapore is lot more easier. The application is linked to the university and major portion of the application is done by the university on behalf of the students. This makes it all the more easier to apply for the visa.
- Life In Singapore
- Singapore is the perfect blend of west and the east. For the first timers, it is a great place to introduce themselves to the Asian culture. From the sights of the gleaming skyscrapers to the Chinese shop houses and Malay mosques to Hindu temples, there is so much in Singapore that you can find yourself almost lost in the beauty of the country. Singapore has been ranked 1 in Asia for the best quality of life. It has emerged as the happiest country of Asia.
The official languages in Singapore is English although mandarin, Malay and Tamil are widely spoken.
Life is not about just work or about play, it is all about the perfect work-life balance.
For a student interested in studying abroad, the most important factor while deciding on the country is the university. Other factors do play a role, but they are often secondary. So, if you are a MBA aspirant, trying to figure out the perfect country for your course, have a look at some of the highly ranked MBA Universities In Singapore:
- National University of Singapore
- The university is globally ranked 31 and offers the best global knowledge with Asian insights. The focus is put on bringing Asian business to the forefront of the world economy and prepares students for it. The university boasts of a highly diverse student body of over 37,000 students from across the world, making your abroad study more exciting.
- Nanyang Technological University-Nanyang Business School (NTU-NBS)
- The university is ranked 40 globally and is placed 1st among the world’s best young universities. It is the fastest rising university in the world to the top 50 list.
- Singapore Management University (SMU)-Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- The school of business is a dynamic Asian business school with over hundred full time faculties. With more than 2500 students from across the world, it is ranked amongst the top schools for its finance and accounting programs.
- INSEAD is the world’s leading business school and opened its Asia campus in Singapore in 2005. The school is renowned for its diverse classes, which help the students to work in diverse environment.
Remember, you learn a great deal from the books, but you learn the best by experiences.
Singapore has become one of the most preferred Asian country to study MBA. Check out here for the reasons to the question, “Why prefer Singapore”
- Global And Multicultural Exposure
- With about 80,000 international students Singapore is truly becoming a miniature world of its own kind. In NUS, alone 91% of the students are international students. With so many students from different cultural backgrounds and diverse nationalities, it becomes really exciting to study in Singapore. You actually end up polishing your personality, get to know about yourself from a completely different perspective and enjoy the diversity. Even more the exchange programs, international study trips being part of the curricula makes learning all the more exciting.
- Best Student City
- Singapore is one of the world’s best student cities, according to QS Best Student Cities 2015. The low crime rate, high standard of living, diverse student community and being voted as one of the happiest countries makes studying in Singapore a rich experience.
- Great Career Prospects
- As per the policies of government funded institutions it is mandatory for MBA abroad aspirants to stay and work in Singapore for three years upon completion of the graduation. This actually acts as a bonus because you have the opportunity to work in Singapore immediately after completing the MBA. Even more job opportunities in Singapore are more than any other Asian country and the employers always look for international candidates to globalize their work force.
While deciding country for the study abroad, remember it doesn’t matter how good the country is, what matters is how well it fits into your idea of success.