Most of the people are busy making careers in their country, but if you are the one, who has decided that abroad is the place for you and you need to do a job in some country abroad, the first step towards getting a job is having an excellent resume.
There are several things to watch out for when writing an international resume. Undoubtedly, it requires highlighting several things in detail, such as skills, language, traveling descriptions, etc. Let us have a look at some of the resume tips that can help you write attractive resumes –
- Career Objective – This is the section where you need to convey the recruiter about your area of interest and about what you are looking for in a job. What you write in your resume is simply a follow up of your career objective.
- Education- Mentioning your education helps the recruiter to gauge through your knowledge and skill. However, when applying abroad, you are not applying just because there is a vacancy, you are applying because you need a job. In this case,it is advisable to address your knowledge and skills with relevant examples such as projects, internship, study abroad (if any), and the knowledge of a foreign language.
3. Work Experience – Employers look for people who are self-starters, independent and have managerial skills.You can always emphasize on your work experience and transferable skills. No matter, the experience was small, it always acts as brownie points for you. It could be as small as getting a job at a coffee shop or opening your own company.
4. Professional And Personality Traits – A person when giving you a job abroad will always look for traits such as ability to adjust to the cultural difference and new challenges. So, mention such traits, show them that you are like able and potential employee for the company.
5. Resume Length- Usually, the length of a resume for a recent graduate remains one page, whereas, a candidate with several years of work experience, achievements and number of employers have more information to share, hence the ideal length becomes a two-page resume. In case of an international resume, the candidate requires to mention all the above points in detail. Hence, the length can go up to 3 or 4 pages. However, you need to make sure that whatever you write in it is relevant.
So, go on, write that master piece and get the desired job.
Slowly but surely IELTS finds its way into the Denmark when Denmark says Yes to IELTS. More universities joined the list of many others already recognizing IELTS in the Denmark.
Denmark has opened its borders to IELTS. People’s Denmark to recognize IELTS – surely others will follow and it’s just a matter of time. Approximate 35+ organizations and universities accepting IELTS. There is the list of some of them.
– Aalborg University
– Aarhus School of Architecture
– Aarhus School of Business
– Aarhus Technical School
– Aarhus University Institute of Business and Technology
– Århus Købmandsskole
– Business Academy Copenhagen North
– CEUS School of Business
– Copenhagen Business Academy, Campus Valby
– Copenhagen Business school
– Copenhagen Hospitality College
– Copenhagen Technical Academy
– Engineering College of Copenhagen
– EUC Denmark
– Herning Institute of Business Administration and Technology
– IT University of Copenhagen
– Lyngby Business Academy
– Metropolitan University College
– Niels Brock Copenhagen Business College
– Roskilde University
– Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University
– Syddansk Universitet
– Technical University of Denmark
– The Royal School of Library and Information Science
– The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University
– University College of Northern Denmark
– University College of Northern Denmark – Hjørring
– University of Aarhus
– University of Copenhagen
– University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Life Sciences
– University of Southern Denmark
– University of Southern Denmark – Esbjerg
– University of Southern Denmark – Kolding
– University of Southern Denmark – Slagelse
– University of Southern Denmark – Sønderborg
www.ieltsband7.com 084390 00086 , IELTS Band7, 323, GMS Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Working is one thing. Living life is another. If you want to work hard and live life all at once, come to Singapore and live life in Singapore.
Singapore is one of those countries which takes racism seriously. There is a strong racial and religious harmony in Singapore. People of Singapore are honest, highly disciplined and extremely hard-working. In Singapore, there is respect for seniority, authority and social norms. The lifestyle in Singapore is multi-cultural with ethnic communities Chinese, Malays and Indians maintaining their unique lifestyle and living harmoniously.
Highest Level Of Health And Sanitation
Singapore being one of the cleanest cities is renowned for its highest levels of health care infrastructures, health-care industry, doctors and specialist, and nutrition. There are strong laws against littering in Singapore. Students abroad will find hygiene and cleanliness imbibed in its system, with a fine even for falling to flush a toilet after use. Singaporean government encourages a healthy life style and diet and people are engaged in a lot of physical activities.
Singapore has one of the greatest street foods in the world. Studying becomes lot more fun with the great recreation activities going on in Singapore. The food culture attracts the foodies in this vibrant place. Movies, music concerts, art festivals and lot more happens in Singapore frequently.
People in Singapore know how to live life. They work hard and then party hard.
Although most of us initially run after money, but in the end we usually realize that happiness is what we all want. We all want to achieve things and be happy about it. If you want to do your MBA, live in country that makes you happy, I say go to Singapore and study happily in Singapore. Why do I think so?? Well here are the reasons-:
Easy Visa Process
The best part about studying in Singapore is that visa would be the last thing to trouble you. Unlike most of the foreign countries the visa application to Singapore is lot more easier. The application is linked to the university and major portion of the application is done by the university on behalf of the students. This makes it all the more easier to apply for the visa.
Life In Singapore
Singapore is the perfect blend of west and the east. For the first timers, it is a great place to introduce themselves to the Asian culture. From the sights of the gleaming skyscrapers to the Chinese shop houses and Malay mosques to Hindu temples, there is so much in Singapore that you can find yourself almost lost in the beauty of the country. Singapore has been ranked 1 in Asia for the best quality of life. It has emerged as the happiest country of Asia.
The official languages in Singapore is English although mandarin, Malay and Tamil are widely spoken.
Life is not about just work or about play, it is all about the perfect work-life balance.