Interviews are inevitable part of ones life. It could be an interview for admission in a university or for getting a job. No matter what the interview is for, make sure you give it your best shot. But then how to give your best shot? How to prepare for interview?
- Prepare For The Questions-:
- An interview usually has three types of questions. The behavouriour type, questions to think and questions to ask. A behaviour question is the one related to your work or the activity you did or about your education. Question to think are think are the questions about your future plans. in the end you are given a chance to question. Make sure you know about the organization well, and ask a question related to it. Make sure you know what you have to say for a question. You need not to cram answers but the points must be clear
- CV is important
- A great deal of questions are asked from your CV. Make sure you prepare your CV well. you’re your cv and ask yourself questions. Pinpoint the main things about your CV and make a detailed study of it. You must know each and everything about it
You need to maintain good body postures and behave well. you need to look well and decent. Remember to be calm, during the entire interview and remain positive.
There are many who do what everyone else does, go where everyone else goes, dream like every one else does, works as everyone else does, and when the story is over, complain that they are just like everyone else and there is nothing unique about them. If you are one of them, I suggest don’t read further, because no matter what I say you would end up becoming like everyone else. But if you are someone who wants to chart out their own path, figure out things for themselves have a unique plan and a blueprint, this is something for you.
Are you planning to study abroad? Well, there is America, Australia and United Kingdom. And then there is Singapore. A place often neglected by many while planning to study abroad, but you being different can always think about it. But what is in Singapore?
Singapore has several competitive advantages that position it well as a global education hub. These include:
- The strategic geographical location
- Reputation for educational excellence
- Vibrant business hub
- Safe and Cosmopolitan environment
With about 80,000 international students Singapore has a unique multicultural experience. It has been ranked as one of the best student cities due to its safe environment, afford-ability and the superiority of education.
Singapore being a young country has many religions, languages and cultures. Something a student from abroad would love to learn.
So, go on discover more about Singapore. Figure out if there is a university and course that fits into your idea of life. And remember, just because you have heard less of something doesn’t mean it is less important.
IELTS for UKIV is a United Kingdom government-approved secure English language test. It means that now IELTS can be used to prove your English language proficiency to support your UK visa and immigration (UKVI) application.
For some categories of visa application, you need to submit an English language qualification that have been included on the UK Home official site of secured English language test.
Following are the IELTS test that have been included in the SELT list and have been approved for UK visas and immigration purpose.
- IELTS Academic
- This test is for those who wish to undertake a graduate or undergraduate program or for those seeking some professional registration in the United Kingdom.
- IELTS General Training
- This is the test for those who wish to migrate to the United Kingdom. It is also given by those who want to study or train themselves below the degree level.
- IELTS Life Skills B1
- The test is given by those who need to include their English speaking and listening skills as part of the visas and immigration for citizenship/settlement visa.
- IELTS Life Skills A1
- This test is given by those who are required provide their English speaking and listening skills as part of their application to United Kingdom Visas and immigration for family, spouse or partner visa.
Work hard, sweat while practicing to make sure you don’t bleed on the battle.
There are many of you who want to change the world and are stuck by the thought as to which course will help you in doing so. Although there could be many, there is this one course that is quite fascinating and seems to hit the arrow at the right place.
M.A in Global Entrepreneurship
What is the course all about?
The world need entrepreneurs and the course is designed to help in the development of some existing entrepreneurs. The main aim of this course is to equip the students with the right skills , knowledge and experience to start and maintain their own, unique and globally competitive business. Although yes, there are many other entrepreneur programs but the M.A in global entrepreneurship program goes beyond the training, and exposes the students into the real life issues.
The students are engaged into live debates across a broad spectrum of the modules pertaining to the entrepreneurial development.
What are the course requirements?
Every university has its own requirements. But, in general, work experience of minimum two years is required. Apart from this, most of the universities demand a IELTS score of 6.5 or above to get into the course.
So, if you think that you have the entrepreneur skills, if you think that you have the idea that can change the world, don’t wait for the right time, figure out more about the universities providing the course and the profile required. Remember, success is just a matter of right planning.
IELTS Dehradun Band7, 323, GMS Road, #Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Call Now-: 08439000086, 08439000087