Make A Sentence # Rearranging
Given below are sentences that have been jumbled up. You need to rearrange the words and make meaningful sentences. Make sure you use all the words given in the question.So, go on rearranging words and improve your writing skills
- human / energy/,/ increases / performance/./ arousal/ and/ affects/ It /gives /ANSWER It gives energy, increases human arousal and affects performance.
- The / are /obligated /to/ do /under/ international/ conventions/./ of/ complaints / prosecuted /by/ the/ authorities/ instead /of/ processed/ has/ now /become /a/ centrepiece/ unjustly/ for /by/ advocates /for/ migrants/ who /say /people /with/ potential/ refugee/ claims /are /being/ case / asylum/,/ as/ they/ ANSWER The case has now become a center piece of complaints by advocates for migrants who say people with potential refugee claims are being unjustly prosecuted by the authorities instead of processed for asylum, as they are obligated to do under international conventions.
- Most/ of / by/ flying/ had/ tried/ to/ enter/ to/ Moscow/ on/ tourist/ or/ other/ the /migrants/ Europe /visas/./ANSWER Most of the migrants had tried to enter Europe by flying to Moscow on tourist or other visas.
- Norway/,/ which /gives / other/ European /countries/./ Union/,/ is/ part/people/ who /enter /unfettered/while/ not/ a /member /of/ the /European / access /to/ most/ of/ the/ Schengen /Area/,/ANSWER Norway, while not a member of the European Union, is part of the Schengen Area, which gives people who enter unfettered access to most other European countries.
- The /with /temperatures /on /Friday/weather/ has/ posed / hovering /around /freezing/./a/ challenge/,/ ANSWER The weather has posed a challenge, with temperatures on Friday hovering around freezing.
- This /is/ for/ both /for/ us /and / overcome /it/./Russia/,/ but /together/ we/ must/a /challenge/ ANSWER This is a challenge both for us and for Russia, but together we must overcome it.
- The/ unfriendly/ border/ guards/,/ barbed-wire /fences /and/ cluttered /refugee/ camps/ that/ lure/ of /this /unlikely/ route /is/ that /it/ bypasses /migrants/ bound/ for/ Germany/ and /Scandinavia/ often /encounter/ in/ Central/ Europe/./ ANSWER The lure of this unlikely route is that it bypasses unfriendly border guards, barbed-wire fences and cluttered refugee camps that migrants bound for Germany and Scandinavia often encounter in Central Europe.
- About/ said/ made /this/month/,/ 1,200/ refugees/ journey /in /2015/,/ compared /with /just/ a/ dozen/according/ to /Reuters/./ in /a /report/ this / in/ 2014/,/ Norway’s /government / seeking/ asylum /have/ANSWER About 1,200 refugees seeking asylum have made this journey in 2015, compared with just a dozen in 2014, Norway’s government said in a report this month, according to Reuters.
- We/ have / but/ we/ to/ shelter /them/,/on/ the /streets/,/cannot/ leave/ them /no/ space/ either/./ ANSWER We have no space to shelter them, but we cannot leave them on the streets, either.
- Many /Nikel /are /women/ and /of/ the/ migrants/ stuck/ in /children/./ ANSWER Many of the migrants stuck in Nikel are women and children.