Make A Sentence # Scrambled Words
Given below are sentences that have been jumbled up. You need to rearrange the words to make meaningful sentences. Make sure you write down every word that has been given in the sentence.
- The /finance/were/ dependent/ on/ it/ for/agriculture /contributed /only /15% /to/ the / minister/ said/ that/ although /economy/,/ 55% /of/ Indians/living/./
ANSWER The finance minister said that although agriculture contributed only 15% to the economy, 55% of Indians were dependent on it for living.
2. The /finance/steel /sector /and/ on/ addressing /problems/ of/ the/ moving/./got/ highway/minister /said/ that /the/ government / projects / had/ moved /ahead/
ANSWER The finance minister said that the government had moved ahead on addressing problems of the steel sector and got highway projects moving.
3. Banks/ reasons/./discoms /for/ their/fund /state /political/ cannot /indefinitely/
ANSWER Banks cannot indefinitely fund state discoms for their political reasons.
4. the/ drop /in/ global/ oil/an/ opportunity /to/ give /the /additional/ push /savings/ from /prices /provides /to/ infrastructure/./ and/ commodity/ According/ to /Jaitley/,/ the /
ANSWER According to Jaitley, the savings from the drop in global oil and commodity prices provides an opportunity to give the additional push to infrastructure.
5. He/ said /of/and /new /areas/,/ for/ whom /that/ education/ and /the /spread/ new /cities/ electronic /and/ digital /media / of/ people /were/ increasing /the /suburbs/ were/ the/ destination/in /rural /aspiration/./
ANSWER He said that education and the spread of electronic and digital media were increasing the aspiration of people in rural areas, for whom new cities and new suburbs were the destination.
6. We /need/ and /economy /grows/ sure /that/years/gets/ out/ of/which /it/ was/ in/ a/ couple /of/ therefore/,/ to/ make / the /slowdown/ situation/,/ our / ago/./
ANSWER We need, therefore, to make sure that our economy grows and gets out of the slowdown situation which it was in a couple of years ago
7. Central / targets should/ focus/ quickly /creating/government/ a/instead/ growth / conducive/ environment / of/ talking /about/for/ business/./
ANSWER Central govt instead of talking about growth targets should focus quickly creating a conducive environment for business.
8. The/ to /bitter/ foes /Nitish Kumar /of/ the /Bihar / today’s/ romantic /lead/./election/ so /far/ is /and /have/ turned /into/biggest/ surprise /how /yesterday’s /Lalu Prasad /seem /
ANSWER The biggest surprise of the Bihar election so far is how yesterday’s bitter foes Nitish Kumar and Lalu Prasad seem to have turned into today’s romantic lead.
9. There/ would / were /doubts/ that/ self-destruct/ during/ the/itself/./their/ new /alliance/ election/ campaign /
ANSWER There were doubts that their new alliance would self-destruct during the election campaign itself.
10. Every/hard/,/ fast/ opposition/ is /rebutted / and/ in/ concert/./ charge/
ANSWER Every opposition charge is rebutted hard, fast and in concert.