CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes learning English.
You can download the audio from the link.
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- What is the day that employees spend together away from their usual workplace called?
- What is an expert in something called?
- The speaker uses a term to describe the “encouragement given to ensure employees work well together”.What term is it?
- The speaker uses a synonym for brainy. Which word is it?
- What is the short course of hard physical training called?
- What did Chairman Mao introduce in China in1951 as a compulsory activity for workers and was reintroduced by the government a few years ago?
- Which word describes a type of gentle physical exercise?
- What is the art of writing by hand with a special brush called?
- The speaker uses a word for describing something that makes you nervous. What is it?
- The speaker uses a phrase to describe the way in which leadership is taught in Abu Dhabi. What is it?
- Which phrase is used to refer to get moving?
- team building
- boot camp
- horse training
- shake a leg