Common mistake in the IELTS Writing test:
As you may know, there are 2 tasks, Writing Task 1 and Task 2, and in both Academic and General Training modules Task 1 is shorter (150 words) than Task 2 (250 words). Often people decide to write the Task 2 first, before writing Task 1. No problem so far, but we are getting to the really important bit.
It is essential that you pay attention to the Answer Sheet and write your answers in the right places. There are 2 marked spaces on the Answer Sheet that you get in the Writing test, one says “Task 1″ and the other says “Task 2″. To avoid confusing the examiner who will check your work, you need to make sure that the the essay is written under “Task 2″ and the report (for Academic) or the letter (for General Training) – under Task 1.
084390 00086 , IELTS Band7, 323, GMS Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Slowly but surely IELTS finds its way into the Iran when Iran says YES to IELTS. More universities joined the list of many others already recognizing IELTS in the Iran.
Iran has opened its borders to IELTS. Organizations in Iran to recognize IELTS – surely others will follow and it’s just a matter of time. Approximate 40+ organizations and universities accepting IELTS. There is the list of some of them.
– Alborz Mojtama-e-Fanni Tehran
– Allameh Sokhan English Institute
– Amirbahador Educational Complex (AEC)
– Aryanpour School of Culture and Education
– Azad University
– Babol Noshirvani University of Technology
– Eco College of Insurance
– Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
– Hafez Language Institute
– Hekmat Afarin Novin Parsian (HANP)
– Hermes Institute of Science and Technology
– Industrial Train Pioneers Company
– International School of Tehran
– International University of Chabahar
– Iran English Language Centre
– Isfaham University of Technology
– Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
– Islamic Azad University – Tehran
– Khatam University
– Kish University
– Kurdestan University
– Marefar Noor Pars Educational Company Ltd
– Marefat Educational and Cultural Institute
– Mohajeran Language Academy
– National Organisation for Educational Training
– Nikan Health Researchers Institute (NHRI)
– Pardad Petro Danesh
– Pardis Toos Scientific Institute
– Petroleum University of Technology
– Qazvin Islamic Azad University
– Sadr Institute of Higher Education
– Sharif University of Technology
– Shiraz University
– Shomal University
– Tehran Heart Center
– Tehran Institute of Technology
– Tehran Institute of Technology- Mirdamad Representative
– University of Isfahan
– University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
– University of Tabriz
– Urmia University
www.ieltsband7.com 084390 00086 , IELTS Band7, 323, GMS Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Here are a number of ways you can get in trouble with your IELTS writing tasks:
1. Using informal English in the IELTS Writing tasks.
2. Using contractions.
3. Using slang.
4. SMS-like spelling.
IELTS classes Conduct at :
IELTS Band7, 323, GMS Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001, 08439000086
Website : www.ieltsband7.com
Boarding facilities are also Available.
IIAE and IELTSBand7 Jointly Integrated IELTS Classroom Training Program.
The Integrated IELTS classroom training is a unique, exhaustive, scientifically designed program in association with IELTSBand7, Dehradun. This IELTS program is specifically designed to cater to high achievers, ambitious students who aim to go abroad for higher education. All classes will be held in the IIAE working hours giving the enough time for self-study after classes.
To apply, students may need to contact on Helpline numbers are: 07055710003, 07055710004