IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Workaholism
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download it, from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- What is the addiction of work called?
- In the UK, how many hours are there in the standard working week?
- What is the right balance between personal and professional life called?
- Which word is used to describe something that is the standard behavior?
- Which word can best explain the long term exhaustion from work or personal relations?
- What emotional problems come from working too much?
- The ability of producing more output in a certain time is called?
- If something becomes less important than any other event, it becomes which issue?
- 40 hours
- Work-life balance
- Burn out
- Frustration, anxiety, terrible feelings
- Secondary issue