Why Study In New Zealand
If you are planning to study abroad and are confused on whether to choose New Zealand, break the confusion. New Zealand is fast becoming the preferred choice of study for international students and they have their reasons right.
Answer To Why Study In Abroad –
- Broad Opportunities – The eight institutions that make up the university system in New Zealand are located across North and South offering students a chance to pursue opportunities in study and culture. Although all the universities offer degrees in the arts, business, science, each college also has its own niche and distinct courses to offer.
- Great Learning Experience – The education system in New Zealand in research based, similar to British Education System. Since India also follows the British education system, Indian students feel more comfortable studying as it all seems quite familiar. The academic staff is expected to be researchers as well as teachers. This ensures a high quality learning experience.
- Less Competition – Unlike some other countries, getting admission in a New Zealand university is comparatively easier. Students with moderate grades can get entry to most Bachelor degree programs easily. Hence the entry requirements are minimal compared to most of the top universities in the world.
- Fantastic Destination – International students are welcomed warmly by the country, for the cultural diversity they bring and their contribution to the economy. Even more people of New Zealand love to travel and meet new people, making it lot more easier to gel with them.
- Affordable Cost- Most of the students drop the idea of studying abroad merely because the cost of studying abroad is higher as compared to their home country. Well, New Zealand solves this problem as New Zealand has comparatively low cost of living, food easily available at reasonable prices and a wide variety of student accommodation options. Even more, public transport is moderately priced offering easy access to all tourist places.