IELTS Sample Listening Questions # Credit Crunch
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download it, from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS
- What is the situation when your property becomes cheaper than what you paid for?
- Whom did Ian Macwhirter warned while buying property?
- What is the process in which a person buys a house and then sells it to buy a better house called?
- What is the period when it seems difficult to get credit and interest rates are high called?
- When was the first time the use of credit crunch came around?
- negative equity
- first-time buyers
- property ladder
- credit crunch
- June 2007