Sample Listening Question # Chewing Gum
Sample Listening Question Chewing Gum
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. The audio talks about chewing gum.
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- Which activity is said to improve the functioning of brain?
- When did the Singapore government out law chewing gum?
- What does “out lawing” something means?
- What was the chewing gum chewed by Egyptians made of?
- Which word has been used for the action which is not done responsibly?
- What happens when gums are stick to a desk or other thing for a long time?
- Which kind of cleaners are used to remove dry gums?
- What is the name given to the process that requires a lot of people for its completion?
- What is the other word of ‘two of a kind’?
- chewing gum
- make it legal
- chemical reaction
- high pressure steam
- labor intensive
- very similar