IELTS Listening # Young Business Leaders
YOUNG BUSINESS LEADERS
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. It talks about young business leaders.
You can download the audio from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- How young were the founders of Facebook and Microsoft when they first set up their companies?
- What kind of a company is Microsoft?
- What is the person who run a business called?
- Which phrase refers to being part of a team?
- What does the phrase, bring something to the table means?
- The speaker uses a word for a well-developed mind. What is it?
- Which word means good judgement?
- The speaker uses a phrase to mean that something, in the end, was successful. What is it?
- In which year did Mark Zuckerberg launch Facebook?
- university students
- computer software company
- on board
- provide something useful
- keen mind
- paid off