IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Vegan
We all are troubled by global warming and know that it is impacting us and certainly there are steps that we are taking to ensure that its effects can be reduced. Apart from the usual things, there are some unconventional ways showed by the top-notch universities to help reduce global warming. This time we are listening to a BBC podcast on reducing the effects of global warming by becoming vegan.
Listen to the audio below and answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- By what percent can the emissions be reduced if people become vegetarians?
- What gases are produced by an activity or living things?
- From the given choices, which celebrity is not a vegan?
- Which word relates well to moral beliefs?
- Which word describes animals like cows and pigs?
- What is the noun form of a vegan diet?
- What is the number of deaths that can be avoided if the world went vegan?
- Which word describes a land which is dry and unable to support crops?
- Which community in the Sahara region depends on livestock?
- Jennifer Lopez
- 8 million