IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Online Persona
Literally, the entire world has moved to the internet and with everyone being socially active, there are so many people who create different social identities. This time we are listening to a BBC 6 minutes English audio that talks about the different personalities that people take on social platforms.
Listen to the audio below and answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- Which word does the speaker uses to show that she does not understand whey people like certain things?
- What is the synonym of mind?
- How many social media accounts the average person has?
- What is a person who is skilled at using words called?
- What is the synonym of name?
- Which word refers to the language that goes with street or urban culture?
- What is an embarrassing mistake called?
- Which word defines you when you look very silly although you are trying to be serious?
- What is the synonym of social group?
- How many hours does a average person spend online?
- laughing stock
- 1 hour