IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Night Sleep
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download it, from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- What is the longest time someone has managed to go without sleep?
- Which phrase is used to refer not having enough sleep?
- How does the sleep deprivation effects the work of students?
- Which phrase is used to describe the situation when one can sleep on bed even after spending the usual time?
- Which words are used to describe the temper of students by Friday?
- What is the meaning of the expression ‘tempers are frayed’?
- What describes the feeling when one did not had enough sleep?
- Which two aspects get affected because of sleep deprivation?
- The word that describes the person who easily gets irritated is __________
- Under which condition do people weigh too much for their height?
- What was the age of Andy Gardner when she broke the record for least sleep?
- 11 days
- Sleep deprivation
- concentration is poor
- sleeping in
- stretched,tetchy and sleepy
- easily angry
- intellectual, behavior