IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Hills And Mountains
Hills And Mountains
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download it, from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS
- Which place has the world’s highest hill?
- What is Great Britain’s official mapping agency called?
- What is the Welsh word for mountain?
- What is the official height for a mountain?
- How high was the Wales mountain than the official mountain?
- Who was the actor in “The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill, But Came Down a Mountain”?
- Which phrase is used to refer to “piles of soil”?
- What is the person with the official job of drawing maps called?
- Ordnance Survey
- two thousand feet
- six inches
- Hugh Grant
- mounds of earth