IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Driving
Driving. This is not a new term. We all drive, right? Some drive cars, some bikes and then we all drive our lives. This time we shall be hearing a BBC conversation about driving, driving cars.
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English.
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- Which word is used by the speaker to define independent or driverless?
- Which word does the speaker use to define the way to get to a place?
- What are the mistakes made by a human called?
- Which phrase does the speaker use for the person who is in control of the car?
- On an average, how many people around the world die each day from road accidents?
- What word does the speaker use for a person that loves cars and driving?
- What title does Eddie Jordan own?
- Which word does the speaker use for doing something to the maximum capacity?
- Which word means to stop an automatic action by taking control yourself?
- What does the phrase “right of the bat” mean?
- human error
- behind the wheel
- petrol head
- racing team owner
- flat out