IELTS Listening Sample Question # Dress
IELTS Listening Sample Question Dress
The audio below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English.
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- What is the male lead more likely to wear in his job?
- According to a famous designer, one is never over dressed or under dressed with what?
- If some one looks too formal, what word is used to show it?
- If someone looks less formal, what word is used for it?
- What is the phrase used for something that initiates lot of people to talk about it?
- What kind of dress was shown in the blog post of Chinese version of twitter?
- What does dressing in coquettishly means?
- casual clothes
- black dress
- over dressed
- under dressed
- spark a debate
- see through
- flirty way