IELTS Listening Sample Question # Procrastination
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English.
You can download the audio from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- Which term describes the situation when you don’t do what you are supposed to do?
- Which American said, ” You may delay, but time will not”?
- Which term is used to refer to something that is more important than other things?
- Which term is used to refer to “working hard”?
- What is the synonym used for boring?
- Which term is used to refer to doing two things together, one that you love but is not productive and the other that you don’t but is productive?bundling
- What is a mistaken belief or idea called?
- Benjamin Franklin
- knuckle down