IELTS Listening Sample Question # Old Tech
The audio (old tech) has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English.
You can download the audio from the following –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- Which word refers to going back to style and fashion from past?
- What plastic is used to make records?
- What are the plastic cases with audio tape on reels inside them called?
- What is the one word for a new rise?
- How many records were sold in the UK in 2014?
- Which word describes thinking about past with a mixture of warm feelings and sadness?
- How does Jacqueline Springer refers to the cassette tapes?
- What is the plastic computer disk used for storing data called?
- cassette tapes
- 1 million
- audio love letters
- Floppy disk