IELTS Listening Sample Question # Cost Of Living
Cost Of Living
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download it, from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- Which expression is used to talk about the every day expenditure required for living?
- Which expression refers to the fact that you manage your expenses so that you can fulfill your necessities?
- What minimum amount should a person earn so that he/she can live a standard life in UK?
- Which organization carried out the research to find out the money required to live a standard life?
- Which expression is used when we say that we will think about something very carefully?
- Was having internet regarded a luxury by the researchers?
- cost of living
- to budget
- Joseph Round-tree foundation
- long and hard