IELTS Listening Sample Answer # Heritage Site
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English.
You can even download the audio from the given link above.
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- Where is the Great Barrier Reef present?
- Which term is used to refer to sites which are considered to be at risk and need protection?
- Which term is used to refer to things society considers important for history and culture?
- Where is Grand Canyon present?
- Which sea creature is considered a potential threat to the Great Barrier Reef ecosystem?
- What is the process of extracting coal or other minerals from ground called?
- Which term is used to refer to the tourism that is designed to have a low impact on the local culture and environment of the place? Sustainable tourism
- How does Paul Crocombe do describes the Great Barrier Reef?
- Which word is used to refer to something that is active and capable of changing?
- Which word is used to refer to the ability to recover or adapt to change?
- World heritage site
- United States
- Star fish
- Sustainable tourism
- Dynamic and Resilient