Causes Of Diabetes # IELTS Listening
CAUSES OF DIABETES
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. The audio talks about the causes of diabetes.
You can download the audio from the below link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- How many spoons of sugar is in a can of Cola?
- In which is the body not able to control the amount of glucose or sugar in the blood?
- The speaker uses a phrase to refer to something that is increasing at an alarming rate. What is it?
- Which kind of diabetes causes diseases like obesity?
- How many people suffer from diabetes all over the world?
- There exists a food that gets changed from its natural state by either freezing it or re-hydrating. What is it?
- The speaker uses a term for the growth of cities and towns. Which term is it?
- What is something that changes over time called?
- Which is the point where making small changes does not make a big impact?
- How much money is being spent in present time over diabetes?
- on the rise
- diabetes 2
- 413 million
- Processed food
- tipping point
- $827 bn