IELTS Band 7 Dehradun
New Zealand is fast becoming a favorite choice of people for either study or work purpose. No matter, it is for study or work, you need to give the IELTS exam, to get there. Today let us have a look at what would you require to have, if you want to go to New Zealand, for work.
- An IELTS score of overall band 4 (or 3 if you are under the Investor 2). Make sure the certificate is less than two years.
- evidence that you have an English speaking background.
- evidence that you have been employed in New Zealand for a position that requires you to speak English for at least 12 months.
Other than this, you can even show your competency in English by either of the following ways-
- your current country of residence.
- countries you may have lived in before
- how long you were in each country
- whether you speak any languages other than English
- your family’s ability to speak English
- whether your family members speak any languages other than English
- your previous or current work and the level of English language skills required, and
- your qualifications and the level of English language skills they required.
Either ways, you will still be required to provide an IELTS certificate to work in New Zealand. So, what are you waiting for, go prepare for your IELTS, score high and live your dream.
When studying abroad, it is not much about the country or the university. Well, too an extent it is, but not entirely. What matters the most is the course. How good or effective the course is!! For today, let us have a look at some of the best courses one can do in New Zealand.
- Graduation Diploma in Information Technology – You will be learning Project management, systems analysis and design, information technology management, database administration, E-business strategies. Along with this, students will also acquire a sound knowledge of information technology environment. Fee – $18,900 NZD / Rs 8, 58,000 to $26440 NZD/ Rs 12,00,000
Intake – November / April / February / Jul. You are required to score an overall band 6 in IELTS and minimum 5.5 band in writing.
- Graduate Diploma in Information and Communications Technology – This course teaches you professional practice; special topics; software development endorsement including advanced programming, java mobile and web, advanced database, IT project management etc. Fee -for international students: $15,422 p.a/ Rs 7,00,000 to $22033/ Rs 10,00,000
Intake – Feb/ July.
- Graduate Diploma in Animation – You will be taught Computer Practical, Video and Sound Design, 3-D modeling, Maya I, Illustration, Typography in Motion, Animation, Maya II. Along with this, a student gains an advanced level of knowledge and skills in creative animation techniques, advanced knowledge of the principles and processes involved in generating animation and will be able to employ technical understanding in the relevant industry utilized software. Fee – $18,083 /Rs 8,21,000 to $24236/ Rs 11,00,000. Intake – July
- Post Graduate Diploma of Computer Graphic Design – This program involves self-directed research and assigned projects relating to each student’s selected area of specialization. One also grabs knowledge about graphic design and develop applied skills and expertise in their chosen area of specialization. Fee– for international students: $18,083/ Rs 8,21,000 to $24236/ Rs 11,00,000
Intake – Feb
- National Diploma in Science – This program is an excellent choice for Indian students who have completed their 12th in Science. Graduates of this course get to work with New Zealand’s leading scientists in the field of biochemistry, microbiology, molecular biology, immunology etc. Fee – for international students – NZD $16120 p.a/Rs 7,30,000 to $22033.46 NZD/ Rs 10,00,000
Intake – Feb & July
- Diploma In Technology – It is a two year specialized science program which equips students with the knowledge and skills required by today’s science community.Students may gain employment as Laboratory Technicians in areas such as medical science, analytical services, the dairy industry and conservation.
International student fee: $18,900 NZD / Rs 860,000 to $24236/ Rs 11,00,000
Intake – Feb
So, go on and find out the course that suits you well and helps in climbing up your career ladder.
If you are planning to study abroad and are confused on whether to choose New Zealand, break the confusion. New Zealand is fast becoming the preferred choice of study for international students and they have their reasons right.
Answer To Why Study In Abroad –
- Broad Opportunities – The eight institutions that make up the university system in New Zealand are located across North and South offering students a chance to pursue opportunities in study and culture. Although all the universities offer degrees in the arts, business, science, each college also has its own niche and distinct courses to offer.
- Great Learning Experience – The education system in New Zealand in research based, similar to British Education System. Since India also follows the British education system, Indian students feel more comfortable studying as it all seems quite familiar. The academic staff is expected to be researchers as well as teachers. This ensures a high quality learning experience.
- Less Competition – Unlike some other countries, getting admission in a New Zealand university is comparatively easier. Students with moderate grades can get entry to most Bachelor degree programs easily. Hence the entry requirements are minimal compared to most of the top universities in the world.
- Fantastic Destination – International students are welcomed warmly by the country, for the cultural diversity they bring and their contribution to the economy. Even more people of New Zealand love to travel and meet new people, making it lot more easier to gel with them.
- Affordable Cost- Most of the students drop the idea of studying abroad merely because the cost of studying abroad is higher as compared to their home country. Well, New Zealand solves this problem as New Zealand has comparatively low cost of living, food easily available at reasonable prices and a wide variety of student accommodation options. Even more, public transport is moderately priced offering easy access to all tourist places.
Japan says YES to IELTS
Slowly but surely IELTS finds its way into the Japan – more universities joined the list of many others already recognizing IELTS in the Japan.
Japan has opened its borders to IELTS. Organizations in Japan to recognize IELTS – surely others will follow and it’s just a matter of time. Approximate 20+ organizations and universities accepting IELTS. There is the list of some of them.
Carnegie Mellon University, Japan
Doshisha University, The Institute for the Liberal Arts
EIKEN Foundation of Japan
Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship Program
International Christian University
International University of Japan
NIC International College in Japan
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
Ritsumeikan University (College of International Relations)
Saitama University, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Temple University – Japan
The University of Tokyo
Tokyo Institute of Technology
University of Tsukuba
Winchester Shoei College