Studying abroad is one thing, choosing a country to do, is another. Most people often get confused as to which country would be the most suitable for them, to study abroad. If you are also confused about which country to choose, just go on and read more to end up the confusion.
The country you choose depends on the type of educational, cultural, and social experiences you want to have. The best way, would be to answer the following questions –
- Is there a country or a particular part of the world that you want to visit?
- Do you want to study in a town, city or rural areas?
- What qualities do you look for in a ‘comfortable’ living? Which location and what qualities would actually be comfortable for you?
- Do you want to experience cultures drastically different from yours or you want to be in places with similar cultures like yours?
- What are your professional, academic and personal goals and what countries offer programs most related to your goals?
- Is it important for you to be able to travel in surrounding countries, or do you want to live in more of a remote area?
Answering these questions will help you get a better idea of which country would be the most suitable for you. However, if you are even confused after answering these questions, have a look at the list of different countries and pick out the important parts about them. Compare them and then decide.
Remember, no matter which country you choose, if chosen wisely, this experience of would be a life changing one!!