Few points to improve your formal writing pattern ????????
Few points to improve your formal writing pattern
- Avoid using short forms like govt. for government, pvt. for private and no. for number
- Take care of necessary punctuation, if it requires to take a short pause in writing and connectors like, however, moreover, first etc are need to be segregated then we use comma p(,).
- If demand of the sentence is to take a long pause then we put semi colon (;).
- Avoid using slangs like chicks for girls and dude for a boy.
- We do not use informal language as well as contractions in IELTS writing exam like don’t for do not and can’t for cannot.
- Concentrate on hyphenated words. For example, words like well, self and co generally attract a hyphen.
- In IELTS writing exam there is no scope for spelling errors. With every spelling error you lose your marks. Don’t forget to check your spellings carefully while revising your essay.
- Variety of words. In IELTS writing variety of words plays a very important role as it helps you to rewrite your ideas without repetition.
- Sentence structure: – A good sentence structure is a key to get good score in IELTS writing. Use a wide range of grammatical structures such as Active, Passive, Complex verbs structure.
- Grammatical accuracy: – A good command of grammar helps you to have more grammatically accurate sentences.
AN IDEAL PATTERN FOR IELTS ESSAY WRITING find here…
IELTS Dehradun Uttarakhand Tel: 8439000086 , 8439000087