IELTS Listening Sample Question # Old Technology
Technology has changed in ways that we never thought of!! However, there are times that we forget that no matter how old the technology was it still was technology. This time therefore we are going to listen to a BBC 6 minute English audio about old technology.
Listen to the audio below and answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- What is a device with a box with turning plate to put the vinyl records into it called?
- Which word means you are going back to styles and fashions from the past?
- What is the name of the plastic that records are made of?
- What are the plastic cases with audio tape on reels inside them called?
- Which word is used for new rise in ?
- How many records were sold in the UK in 2014?
- What is thinking about past with a mixture of warm feelings and sadness called?
- Which one word can be used for put together?
- What are the disks that stored data magnetically called?
- record player
- cassette tapes
- 1 million
- floppy disk