Slowly but surely IELTS finds its way into the France – more universities joined the list of many others already recognizing IELTS in the France.
France has opened its borders to IELTS. Organizations in France to recognize IELTS – surely others will follow and it’s just a matter of time. Approximate 30+ organizations and universities accepting IELTS. There is the list of some of them.
– Agrotech – Paris Institute of Technology for Life, Food and Environmental Sciences
– American University of Paris
– Audencia – School of Management – Nantes
– Bordeaux Ecole de Management
– Burgundy School of Business
– CCIP – Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Paris France
– Centre D’Angers
– Centre d’études et de recherches sur les qualifications
– Centre International d’Admission Aux Études de Management (CIAM)
– Champagne School of Management
– DIDAC Exchange Program
– ECE Graduate School of Engineering
– Ecole Active Bilingue Jeannine Miguel
– Ecole Centrale de Paris
– Ecole de Commerce Europeenne
– Ecole de Design Nantes Atlantique
– Ecole des Cadres
– Ecole des Mines d’Albi
– Ecole des Mines de Nantes
– Ecole d’ingenieurs de Tours
– Ecole d’Ingenieurs de Val de Loire
– Ecole Europeennes D’affairs Eap
– Ecole Francaise Lysee Stenhal
– Ecole National Superieur d’Arts et Metiers
– Ecole Nationale de la Meteorologie
– Ecole Nationale de la Nature et du Paysage à Blois
– Ecole nationale des ponts et chaussees
– Ecole Nationale Dingenieurs D’Technology D’Ind
– Ecole Nationale Superieur
– Ecole Nationale Superieur d’Arts et Metiers – Cluny
– Ecole Nationale Superieur d’Arts et Metiers – Talence Unviersity
– Ecole Nationale Superieur d’Arts et Motle
– Ecole Nationale Superieur de Chimie
– Ecole Nationale Superieur des Telecommunications
– Ecole Polytechnique Feminine
– Ecole Superieure Chimie Physique Electronique de Lyon
THE United Kingdom government has announced important changes to language testing for visa applications. It has reduced the number of tests accepted for visa purposes and brought in new requirements for the way the tests will be administered.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) in a statement, said the changes have been approved for all UK visas that require applicants to provide proof of their level of English.
This continues the important role which IELTS, the world’s most popular test of English for higher education and global migration, has played in language testing for immigration in the UK and other countries, including Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
Under the new arrangements, IELTS tests for UK visa applications will be offered throughout the year in more than 100 key locations across the world, and a new test – IELTS Life Skills – will be introduced for people who need to prove their speaking and listening skills at level A1 or B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
IELTS tests for visa purposes can only be taken at authorised centres, and the centre must follow procedures specified by the UK government.