Often in news we hear about deaths and accidents happening all over the world. But, then there are times when we get to hear about the miraculous survivals. Times where we hear that a person jumped from the 45th floor but yet managed to survive. This time we are listening to some of these miraculous survivals from BBC. What happens when the person survives. What goes on in the head and everything in between it.
Listen to the audio below :
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- What is an experience where an individual nearly dies called?
- According to the BBC, what chance of survival does a human have when falling to the ground from around 3 storeys?
- Which term is used for a structure of interconnected pipes and boards that creates a frame or shape?
- What are extremely worried or upset people called?
- Which word means that you are holding something very tightly? clutching
- Which word describes that a person has escaped an accident without any injury? unscathed
- What word means that something has never happened before ? unprecedented
- Which word do people use for something with a positive outcome to a bad situation? miracle
- near-death experience