IELTS Speaking Latest Question # Music
Music is the one thing that most of the people love. Most people prefer expressing themselves using music. However, there are many who listen to music in their leisure times. And then, there are many who love to sing. So, let us have a look at some of the latest questions that were asked in IELTS Speaking section.
Do you love singing?
Possible Answers –
- You love singing but cannot sing well.
- You love singing and dosing well.
- Singing is not your thing.
- Everyone expresses themselves through the various art form. Some dance, some write, I think for me singing is the one thing that helps me to express myself. It helps me keep a check on what I really want from life. If there come times in my life when I don’t even feel like singing, I do realize that there is something really wrong with what I am doing. Also, to an extent, singing helps me make more friends. Not because it brings a lot of fame, but what I have felt is that people tend to melt more when you sing them their favorite song. Singing is surely not something I see myself making a career at but for sure I am going to do something in conjunction with it.
- I believe that we all become who we are through hard work but for singing, you do need some God gift as well. There are people who are born with a really lovely voice and I am not surely one of those. Although, yes, I do like singing and I do sing but only when I am very frustrated and that is accompanied by dancing. For the most part, this happens when no one is around. I think singing is a very positive way of dealing with issues in life.
- Everyone has a way of expressing themselves. For me, singing is not truly the way I express myself or for that matter vent out my frustration. Yes, I do sing sometimes with my friends but it is not something I am very comfortable in. Most probably because I feel like a retard singing a beautiful song with no rhythm and wrong lyrics. Although, yes I do love listening to music.
Who is your favorite singer?
Possible Answers –
- Some particular singer may be Adele, Lata Mangeshkar, Arijit, Katy Perry, Adam Levine or anyone for that matter.
- No particular singer may be a band. One direction, Maroon 5, Pussycat dolls or maybe Coke Studio.
- No particular singer, possibly you go for lyrics and love lot of them.
- When it comes to music I really love P!NK. I believe every singer has his or her way of expressing and there are some you just connect very well. Their way of singing and lyrics fits well with your own story of life. For me, it is P!NK. Her songs like, Perfect, So what have in many ways defined how I have lived my life and dealt with issues in it.
- For the most part, I love listening to songs by some band and I do have my favorite band lists. I like One direction, Wanted, The vamps, Maroon 5 and many more. But, if I had to ever choose my favorite I think I will go with One Direction. I have fallen in love with them from the very start of their music career. Their songs have struck the right chord with my life. Be it songs like Beautiful or drag me down, all of its singers are surely my favorite.
- Music for me is a way of expressing myself and since every song brings with it, its own flavor, I really don’t have a particular favorite. Although, I do have an array of singers that I really love. I love Lata Mangeshkar, AR Rehman, Adam Levine, Adele, Taylor Swift. For me, they all are my favorite. These five in some way do help me live a more beautiful life.