Student Queries # IELTS
When you have dreams, you also have questions, doubts and queries. Let us look at some of the questions asked by students frequently –
- Can I write in capital letter in the essay? Yes, you can. The rule changed a few time back and now it is perfectly fine to write essays in capital letters.
- Is writing task 2 same for both academic and general? Yes, they are, however you are checked on different things in both cases.
- Do plural and singular form mistakes matter? Yes, they do. The examiner is there to check you on every correct and wrong thing you do. There are no big , small or medium mistakes. They are mistakes and that is it.
- Should I write numbers or figures in my writing task? You must write the figure, i.e. nine instead of 9, in the writing task. However, you can write the numeral in other tasks.
- Does accent matter? No it does not. You are being checked on your clarity and pronunciation and not accent.
So, go and give IELTS your best shot. Make sure you avoid silly mistakes, as they lead you nowhere except in trouble. Also, getting high band in IELTS is more about doing right things often than ignoring wrong things.