IELTS Listening Sample Question # Hypocrisy
The audio talks about hypocrisy and its true meaning.
Source of Audio is BBC 6 minutes English. You can download the audio from the given link –AUDIO
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- What was the actual meaning of hypocrite?
- What is the person who says one thing and does the other called?
- The speaker uses a synonym for changeable. What is it?
- The speaker uses a word to define stern and unkind. Which word is it?
- The speaker uses a word to describe you when you show a bit of sympathy and concern. Which word is it?
- The speaker uses a phrase to describe the situation when you realize you have made a mistake. What word is it?
- The speaker uses a word to refer to being angry about something according to the principles of right and wrong?
- What is the one word for something that is very deadly or destructive?
- Which phrase is used to talk about something that spreads very quickly on the internet?
- catch somebody out
- morally indignant
- goes viral