IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Flying Time
IELTS Listening Sample Questions Flying Time
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English.
You can even download the audio from the given link –
Sample question about flying time
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS.
- Which term is used to refer to something that went by quickly? flew by
- Which term is used to refer to the time that passes by very slowly? dragged
- Which term is used to refer to the way we see things ? Perception
- How much quickly can a fly’s eye react than a human eye? four times
- What is the synonym of quick? Nippy
- Which term is used to refer to a situation of extreme activity? Overdrive
- Which term is used to refer to someone who is extremely frightened? petrified
- Which word is used to refer to something that is very clear and detailed? Vivid
- flew by
- four times