We are living in a world, where most of us are living sedentary lifestyles! The 9 to 5 job, the quirks, the facilities everything is so darning that we often end up loving this lifestyle and moving ahead with it. But, have you ever wondered, what could be the consequences of such a life!! Well, most of us do not know! But, this time we are looking at an audio clip by BBC 6 minutes English, that teaches us how to beat this sedentary lifestyle. It also ensures you have enough practice material to study and prepare well for IELTS listening!
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS –
- How long does the average person in the UK spend sitting down every day?
- Which country was the unhealthiest around 40 years ago?
- By what years the life expectancy has increased in Finland in the last 40 years?
- Which term is used for something that is funny and should not be taken seriously?
- What is the term for someone who avoids doing something usually because they are being lazy?
- What is the adjective for someone who is very serious and strict, or someone without a sense of humor ?
- 8-9 hours
- 10 years