Vocabulary is the most important base for scoring high in IELTS. You not only require it for the speaking section but also the writing and the reading section. Improving vocabulary is that one area you can never finish off doing, but a certain level can always be achieved. So, go on and practice vocabulary.
COMPLETE THE GIVEN SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT FORM OF THE WORD GIVEN IN THE BRACKET.
- He has been ______________ many a times for being late. (critic)
- The importance of exercise can be figured out by the simple fact that even though exercise is ______________ it is better than not doing it at all. (regular).
- Having a balanced diet is a matter of _________________ because people can only eat good if they know what is good.(educate).
- ______________ exercise is necessary for all the individuals.(day)
- There are kids who don’t want to eat healthy food simply because of its _______________.(appear)
COMPLETE THE GIVEN SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT PREPOSITION.
- I don’t believe ___________ spending money _______ buying expensive clothes.
- After a mild debate, the team finally agreed ___________ a six hour delay.
- Being away from your home country for a long time must be hard to cope _______________.
- The cloud cover prevented observers’ _______________ seeing the full moon.
- A team of pundits will be involved _________ launching the missile.
- Einstein is recognized worldwide ____________having been an exceptional scientist.
- not regular
- in on
Enhance Your Vocabulary at IELTSBAND7