IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Writer’s Block
IELTS Listening Sample Questions
Writer’s Block. The following audio has been taken from BBC Learning 6 minutes English.
Sample question about Writer’s Block
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS.
- Which word is used to describe a bundle of things?
- Which phrase is used for flow of ideas?
- Which phrase is used to refer to the writer’s inability to write because of psychological problem?
- Which writer hung upside down from the ceiling in gravity boots to get away from the writer’s block?
- When was the term writer’s block coined?
- What is the synonym of writers’s block?
- Which is the synonym for obstacle?
- Which word is used to refer to someone who inspires an artist, writer or musician?
- Which verb describes the situation when you allow your mind to wander and open yourself up to new influence and ideas?
- Which muse controls consciouness, sleep and senses?
- Which muse controls feel good chemical in the brain?
- creative juices
- writer’s block
- Dan Brown
- being frozen