IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Perfect CV
THE PERFECT CV
The below audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. The audio talks about making a perfect cv.
You can download the audio from the link – AUDIO
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- What is the full form of CV?
- “Looking for work” is a phrase with meaning defined in the audio. Which word does that?
- How long do you have to make an impression on the employer to hire you?
- Something that becomes “popular easily” is defined in the audio. Which word does that?
- “Becoming more visible than others” has a phrasal meaning in the audio? What is it?
- Which phrase means to make something clear?
- What word is used to refer to someone who is self-assured and believes in his or her capacities to do things?
- What is the synonym of humble?
- Anything that is brief has a synonym in the audio. What is the synonym?
- Curriculum Vitae
- job seekers
- less than five minutes
- stand out
- get your strengths across