IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Outernet
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. You can download the audio from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- Which phrase has been used to mean isolated?
- What is the device called that stores books from the interenet and lets you read it even when you don’t have access to internet?
- What is the proportion of the world’s population that still has no internet access?
- Which term is used for the person who makes their own money called?
- Which word means that you send out signals or program?
- What is the synonym of drawback?
- Which word is used to symbolize that something is not connected to the internet?
- What is the other way of saying two-way?
- What is the right to use material without paying any fees called?
- Which word is used to refer to a tall metal tower?
- cut off
- two thirds
- copyright -free