IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Multiple Careers
We are living in times when people are having more than one jobs. With internet coming at pace, there are so many other jobs that people are being offered online. So, a person who is possibly a good coder does not end up working only for a company. He/she has the option of having some more income online. This time we are listening to a BBC 6 minute English audio that talks about multiple careers.
Listen to the audio below and answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
- What is the case for carrying large pictures called?
- Which profession people had the surname Bond?
- What is a person who makes violin called?
- What is a person who starts and runs business called?
- Which adjectives describes someone who does the same thing again and again?
- What is a job at a big organisation, company or corporation called?
- peasant farmers