IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Honest
Honesty is the best policy. The one quote that we all have heard since our childhood and some even tried to follow it. There are some people who do believe it to be absolutely true and do follow it but then some who think honesty is true only until it does not hurt people. This time we are looking at a BBC 6 minutes audio on how honest we are!!
Listen to the audio below and answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS:
- Which adjective means that you are trying to be honest and not trying to cheat people?
- What is the noun for the quality of being truthful?
- Which word is used to mean that you tricked someone to do what you want to?
- Who said, “Honesty is the best policy”?
- Name the book authored by Philip Grave?
- What is a person who buys things or services called?
- What is to be caring only about oneself and not the people around?
- Which word means working towards a shared goa?
- In which book did Benjamen Franklin wrote,” There are no pains without gains”?
- What is the way our mind works called?
- Benajamen Franklin
- Poor Richard’s Almanac
- Psychological make up