IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Food and Mood
Food is one of the essentials of our lives. Although in recent times people have ignored food and have fallen prey to bad food habits, it remains one of the factors that decides the success of an individual. This time let us listen to a BBC 6 minutes audio that talks about how our food affects our mood.
Listen to the audio below and answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS .
- How many bacterial are there in our body?
- Bacteria present at which part of the body decides the mental state of an individual?
- What is the sate of being worried or anxious called?
- Which is the general term for bacteria and micro organisms?
- What helps reduce stress in mice?
- Which term is used for the process of converting sugars in food into acids and alcohol?
- What is the best of kind according to Dr. Michael Mosley?
- What is the eating plan designed to lose weight called?
- Which phrase is used for something that is not difficult to understand?
- Which word is used for the stomach and other organs which digest our food?
- 39 trillion
- Mediterranean diet
- not rocket science