IELTS Listening Sample Questions # Changing English
IELTS Listening Sample Questions Changing English
The audio has been taken from BBC learning english. You can download the audio from the given link –
Sample question Changing English
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOURWORDS
- Which word is used to describe when something is hard to understand?
- What is the term used by teenagers for “parents looking over shoulder”?
- What kind of words are slow to change?
- Which modal is slowly disappearing?
- Which phrase is used to mean something that is disappearing?
- Which word can be used in replacement of shall?
- What is the synonym of interrogative?
- Which word is used to describe “demanding that people obey you”?
- Which word is used to express avoiding something?
- Which tenses are formed from the verb be and the suffix ing?
- What kind of verb is love?
- on the way out
- shying away from