IELTS Listening Sample Question # Preparing English
IELTS Listening Sample Question Task: Preparing English
CREDIT : BBC Listening
You can download the audio from the given link above.
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- What term is used to speak that you study a particular information that you have learned before?
- Which word is used for a system such as the use of special poems or rhymes to help you remember things?
- What is the synonym of critical used by Rob?
- What does getting something back means?
- Name the practice of testing yourself over a longer period of time?
- What is the method where one learns a lot of things in short period of time called?
- Which term is used to describe when you add more information to something?
- What are subjects which are based on abstract ideas rather than things called?
- retrieving it
- distributed practice
- conceptual subjects