IELTS Listening Sample Question # Preparing English
The audio has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English.
You can download the audio from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
- What term is used to speak that you study a particular information that you have learned before?
- What is the word for a system such as the use of special poems or rhymes to help you remember things?
- What is the synonym of critical used by Rob?
- What does getting something back means?
- What is the practice of testing yourself over a longer period of time called?
- What is the method where one learns a lot of things in short period of time called?
- What term is used to describe when you add more information to something?
- What are subjects which are based on abstract ideas rather than things called?
- retrieving it
- distributed practice
- conceptual subjects