Ten easy writing tips for IELTS EXAM-:
1. Read the question carefully – answer the question
2. Don’t start writing too soon – think and plan!
3. Write enough words
4. Don’t write too many words
5. Don’t copy whole sections of the question
6. Time is your enemy – have a plan and a watch
7. Complete task 2 (the essay) before task 1 (the report)
8. Check your writing for any kind of grammatical errors you make and make sure you make a check list of the common errors you make
before you go for the exam
9. Think about range of vocabulary
10. Think about the examiner – use paragraphs well
Feel free to call for suggestions and queries.
IELTS Band 7 Dehradun
Near Ballupur Chowk, Dehradun
email: info at ieltsband7.com