Letter Writing Tips
Few letter writing tips :
1. Identify the type of letter you are being asked to write..
2. Open and close the letter correctly.
3. Open a formal and semi-formal letter with a formal sentence.
4. Open an informal letter with a general, friendly paragraph.
5. Identify the main purpose of the letter.
6. Learn and use standard written phrases..
7. Make sure you write at least 150 words. .
8. Learn the correct spelling of commonly used words. .
9. Stay on topic. .
10. Include all three bulletined points.
www.ieltsband7.com 084390 00086 , IELTS Band7, 323, GMS Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Feel free to call for suggestions and queries.
IELTS Band 7 Dehradun
Near Ballupur Chowk, Dehradun
email: info at ieltsband7.com