The Transition # IELTS Listening
The audio given below has been taken from BBC 6 minutes English. The audio talks about the transition that takes place in people, from academic to activist. You can download it, from the given link –
Answer the following questions in NO MORE THAN FOUR WORDS.
- What is the person who brings about social or political changes called?
- Where did Yvone met the HIV/AIDS activist?
- Name the country which gave the world an example for battle against HIV and AIDS?
- Which organization did Ralph became part of as a manager?
- What was the main problem that the prisoners were facing?
- What was the main disease that the prisoners were facing after HIV/AIDS?
- The speaker talks about a drug that treats and prevents infections in people with HIV/AIDS. What is it?
- Whose attitude was Ralph and his team able to change?
- HIV/AIDS still effects some people lives. What it is the percentage?
- Cape Town
- Treatment Action Campaign
- Over crowding
- anti-retroviral drugs
- South African Government
- 6 percent